Fash Forward with Max Mara: Spring – Summer Fashion Show
World-renowned Italian brand Max Mara is coming back to Grand Rapids for a one-of-a-kind fashion experience. This intimate gathering will feature lunch at Van Andel Institute, followed by a runway show featuring Max Mara’s Spring/Summer 2023 Collection.
Before and after the runway presentation, guests will get access to an exclusive Max Mara shopping experience. Founded in 1951 by visionary Achille Maramotti and recognized today for its timeless sensibility and luxurious fabrics, Max Mara is available in 2,600 locations in more than 100 countries worldwide. This shopping experience will give guests VIP access to a specially curated selection of Max Mara’s unique offerings.
Fash Forward is presented by Max Mara. All proceeds directly fund biomedical research and science education programs at the Institute.
Complimentary valet at the main VAI entrance.
- 11:00 am Guest arrival, networking, Max Mara shopping experience and silent auction opens
- 11:50 am Silent auction closes
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm Luncheon and program
- 1:00 – 1:20 pm Max Mara fashion show
- 1:30 – 3:00 pm Max Mara shopping experience continues
Contact Info:Email: Sarah Rollman