Science on the Grand 2024
Science on the Grand honors the person and the profession!
We know teachers have the most important job in the world; that’s why we support the whole teacher. This conference was designed by experts and current classroom teachers to provide research-based, classroom-tested, and inquiry-oriented content that supports your classroom expectations, your content standards, and you as a person.
Join us in creating a classroom culture that supports STEAM instruction while also nurturing your own curiosity for personal growth and enjoyment. And during some very challenging times, you’ll see that you’re not alone with many networking opportunities for you to engage with other teachers by grade level and content area.
Because teachers deserve it!
- Establish a classroom culture to support STEAM instruction
- Explore standards-aligned lessons by grade level with STEAM integration
- Network with like-minded educators in your grade and interest area
- Nurture your own curiosity and personal growth
- Celebrate the amazing work you do!
Bring a friend and share the experience! Plus, administrators can attend FREE!+
- Two days of inspiration, exploration, and practical take aways
- Opportunities to network with like-minded teachers
- Breakfast, lunch, VIP treatment, and more!
- Free parking in the GRCC Parking Ramp within walking distance from Van Andel Institute
- Early Bird: $100 per person until May 15, 2024
- $200 per person from May 16-July 15, 2024
All prices per person. Registrations cannot be shared.
+With the paid registration of a staff member, an administrator from the same building/district may attend for FREE. Free administrator registrations are nontransferable. To receive the free administrator offer, administrators must register by phone with name of paid registrant. Call 616.234.5528.
Convince Your Administrator
Need help convincing your administrator? Use this sample Admin Request Letter that highlights all the great reasons you should attend Science on the Grand.