K-12 New Teacher Network
A unique teacher program that provides resources and support to educators new to the profession. FREE for 2022-2023 school year!
Help Your New Teachers Thrive
We know teachers are among a school’s most precious and valuable resources, so of course, we want to set them up for success. But an individual school can only do so much. And new teachers don’t always feel comfortable seeking support from their in-house peers. So, we’re bringing new teachers together offering them a supportive network and individualized guidance so they can thrive in their new roles!
Register your new teachers for this innovative PD program today — FREE for the 2022-2023 school year! Plus, teachers can earn up to 5 SCECHs!
Registration for the Fall 2022 New Teacher Network is filled. We now opened a second cohort for Spring 2023.
Flexible PD Program for Busy New Teachers
VAI’s New Teacher Network allows beginning teachers to receive the targeted support they need as they get started in the profession. By learning great content, sharing their experiences, and receiving validation from their network, teachers can grow as people and as professionals.
We know teachers are busy, especially new teachers, so VAI’s New Teacher Network offers a variety of modalities for learning.
Every registration includes:
These one-hour online meetings offer an opportunity for this inclusive community of new teachers to learn with and from one another. We’ll focus on those topics most critical to new teacher success:
Fall 2022 — Registration Closed
- October 4th: Classroom Management (View sample agenda)
- December 6th: Social Emotional Learning
- February 7th: Work Life Balance
- April 18th: Feedback and Assessment
- June 6th: Reflective Teaching Practices
- January 24th: Classroom Management (View sample agenda)
- February 21st: Social Emotional Learning
- March 21st: Work Life Balance
- April 25th: Feedback and Assessment
- May 23rd: Reflective Teaching Practices
All sessions will take place via Zoom from 4:00-5:00 pm EDT/EST
VAI’s New Teacher Network newsletter curates practical resources and offers advice for how the resources can save new teachers time and elevate their instructional effectiveness.
Between sessions, teachers will have the opportunity to engage one-on-one with a knowledgeable and experienced educator, who can answer their questions and share ideas about the specific challenges they are encountering.
Each session will include an action plan for teachers to make targeted decisions on how to put the newly-learned content to use right away.
Teachers need a network of other educators who, like them, are braving this career for the first time. That’s where we come in. VAI’s New Teacher Network creates an inclusive community that:
- Tackles hot topics in education and provides practical strategies to address them in creative and innovative ways.
- Provides resources to encourage new teachers’ professional growth and support their work in the classroom.
- Acknowledges the challenges that new teachers face and seeks out solutions to address these both positively and professionally.
- Creates a safe place for teachers to share their experiences in a supportive environment.
- Offers individualized support with expert coaches that can address new teachers’ specific classroom challenges.
- Connects teachers from across schools and districts, so that they can share best practices and learn from one another.
- Fosters their passion so they can do what they set out to do in the most effective way – TEACH!
Register Your Teachers!
Are you ready to reimagine new teacher training through VAI’s New Teacher Network?
To keep the communal feeling, space is limited to 40 participants. VAI’s New Teacher Network is valued at $300/teacher, but we’re offering it FREE this school year in exchange for feedback on the program.