Board of Governors Annual Dinner
The Van Andel Institute Board of Governors Annual Dinner brings together the Institute’s most ardent and generous supporters for an evening focused on elevating VAI’s mission. Valued guests can join us for the annual “State of the Institute” presentation by Chairman and CEO David Van Andel and Chief Education Officer and Director Terra Tarango.
This prestigious event hosts the founders, leaders and scientists who played an instrumental role in VAI’s success. It’s the perfect opportunity to delve into the past, present and future of disease research and science education.
Please note, this is an invitation-only event. Business attire suggested.
Complimentary valet parking available at the main club entrance.
- 6:00 – 7:00 PM Cocktails and passed hors d’ouevres
- 6:50 – 7:00 PM Seating for dinner
- 7:00 PM Welcome remarks by Board of Governors co-chairs, Tim Long and Vicky Ludema
- 7:05 PM Invocation by Carol Van Andel
- 7:05 – 8:00 PM Dinner is served
- 8:00 PM Remarks by David Van Andel
- 8:25 – 8:40 PM Remarks by Terra Tarango
- 8:45 PM Event ends