2023 Van Andel Institute Golf Outing
Congratulations to our winners!
Championship Division – 1st Place
- Michael Hagerty
- Jeff Zylstra
- Chris Glass
- Todd Bell
Men’s Division – 1st Place
- Braden Graham
- Scott Hill
- Scott Stenstrom
- Joseph Doody
Women’s Division – 1st Place
West Michigan Woman
- Kasie Smith
- Deb DeGraaf
- Katy Lewis
- Maggie Lancaster
Mixed Couples – 1st Place
Tom and Mary Stuit
- Katie Stuit
- Mary Stuit
- Rick Vandenberg
- Mary Vandenberg
- 8:30 – 9:45 am Driving range opens Registration Breakfast and coffee available on patio
- 9:45 am Golfers make their way to the start
10:00 – 10:30 am
Remarks and brief program at the start:
- · Carol Van Andel — Welcome remarks
- · David Van Andel — Van Andel Institute update
- · Jack Doles — Introduction of guest speaker
- · David VonIns, Head Golf Professional — Rules of play and official start
Shotgun start Available on the course throughout the day:
- · Lunches available starting at 12 p.m. at the turn
- · Snacks on the course and two full bars for beverages on course
- 3:45–4:30 pm Golfers return to Clubhouse Cocktail hour
- 5:30 pm Drone Drop raffle drawing and announcement of tournament winners and contest winners by David Van Andel Silent Auction closing, Drone Drop raffle to follow
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm Buffet dinner in Wuskowhan Clubhouse (buffet will be ready at 5:00 pm and guests will be encouraged to grab a seat and eat beginning right at 5:30 pm)
- 6:30 pm Event ends
Kavon Frazier, a God-fearing entrepreneur, is a six-year NFL veteran from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Frazier was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys (2016–2019) and played safety for the Miami Dolphins in 2020 and the Las Vegas Raiders in 2021. Frazier went to Central Michigan University, where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in three-and-a-half years with a Child Development major and Sports Management minor.
Frazier has a passion for business and is committed to giving back by spreading financial literacy among his peers and underprivileged communities. After Frazier retired from football, he continued his passion in business. Frazier founded the gym Built 4 It in 2019, which has quickly expanded to include more than 30 employees and four locations around Dallas-Fort Worth. Built 4 It consists of training high-level athletes, as well as physical therapy and chiropractic services. Frazier also enjoys spending quality time with his wife and three daughters.
One-Year Private Destination Golf Membership | Valued at $30,000
Dormie Network offers far more than just 18 holes: each club creates customized experiences for entertaining—and impressing. It’s the most highly curated overnight experience in private destination golf.
Membership gets you access to:
- Six nationally ranked courses designed by master architects. No greens fees, cart fees, or reciprocal play arrangements.
- Onsite cottages in various sizes per club, with four master suites, fireplace, fully stocked bar, and private patio and firepit.
- Regionally inspired, seasonal farm-to-course menus and a creative cocktail program to be enjoyed at the clubhouse, in a private dining space, or at your cottage.
- Fully stocked golf shops, club fittings, personal shopping, custom orders, corporate merchandising, and cottage gifts for your stay.
- State-of-the-art practice facilities and personalized clinics.
Bid Starting at $5,000. Minimum bid accepted is $7,500.Learn More
Donated by Dormie Network Foundation.
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors!
John Dykema and Michele Maly-Dykema
Ben & Molly Hunting
John and Therese Rowerdink
Tom and Mary Stuit
Dave and Beth Van Portfliet